Skip to main content


Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings

Found in 1 Collection or Record:

Eagle Rock Papers

Identifier: HCFF.09

Eagle Rock, located in Prides Crossing, Mass., served as the summer residence of the Frick family from 1906 until its demolition in 1969. This collection contains correspondence, proposals, contracts, specifications, invoices, inventories, maps, photographs, and printed material documenting the construction and furnishing of the house, maintenance of the house and grounds, alterations, daily life, and the eventual demolition of the house.

Dates: Majority of material found within Bulk, 1903-1969; 1882-1973